- Applications are reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, while the funds exist within the current calendar year.
- Please submit your application on or before November 30 of the current calendar year. Applications received after November 30 will carry over and count towards the next year.
Once you submit an application:
- After the application is received it will be reviewed.
- In situations where more clarity is needed about your volunteer role, you may be asked for more information.
- If the grant is approved payment will be made by a direct deposit to the organization or association’s bank account.
- You and the organization or association will be notified by email when the funds are deposited into the account.
- This process may take upwards of 4-6 weeks.
- Your volunteer time (20 hours minimum) in the previous 12 months must be completed before submitting an application.
- Applicants may apply on behalf of two separate organizations or associations each calendar year.
- Please complete the entire application. Incomplete applications will be returned to applicant.
- Contributions to any one organization or association will be capped at $20,000 in a single year.
How To Apply:
Step 1: Review the eligibility section
Step 2: Gather the following information:
· Legal name and address of organization or association you volunteer with
· Organization or association contact name and email that can verify your volunteer hours and provide banking information.
· Calculated volunteer hours
Step 3: Apply Online
Applicants will need a Shell business or personal e-mail address to apply online