- Applications are reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, while the funds exist within the current calendar year.
- New for 2017 - Please submit your application on or before October 1st to qualify for a grant. Applications received after October 1st will carry over and count towards the next year.
Once you submit an application:
- After the application is received it will be reviewed within the month submitted.
- In situations where more clarity is needed about your volunteer role, you may be asked for more information.
- If the grant is approved payment will be made by a direct deposit to the organization or association’s bank account.
- The organization or association will be notified by email once the funds are deposited into the account.
- This process may take upwards of 4-6 weeks.
- Your volunteer time (20 hours minimum) in the previous 12 months must be completed before submitting an application.
- Applicants may apply on behalf of two separate organizations or associations each calendar year.
- Please complete the entire application. Incomplete applications will be returned to applicant.
- Contributions to any one organization or association will be capped at $20,000 in a single year.
How To Apply:
Step 1: Review the eligibility section
Step 2: Gather the following information:
· Legal name and address of organization or association you volunteer with
· Organization or association contact name and email that can verify your volunteer hours and provide banking information.
· Calculated volunteer hours
Step 3: Apply Online
Applicants will need a Shell business or personal email address to apply online.
Shell employees must use their Shell email address. Only Shell retirees can use their personal email address.