As a Mining Engineer, expect to play a critical role in the design, operational implementation and production efficiency of the pit. Your input may range from a long range design perspective to the on-the-spot decision making of field control.
As a Mining Engineer, expect to be involved in:
Short, Medium and Long Range pit operations and infrastructure planning.
- Road, ramp and dewatering design and implementation.
- Modelling of pit bench designs and equipment scheduling
- Optimization of material movement and haul efficiency
- Field coordination of all mining activities and site services.
- Costing and scheduling for special projects and ongoing operations