Mining Engineers provide the pit operations with planning and direction leading to improved efficiency and production cost effectiveness. As key members of the mining team, our coordination and implementation skills improve field operations procedures and maintain cost control.
As a Mining Engineer, expect to play a critical role in the design, operational implementation and production efficiency of the pit. Your input may range from a long range design perspective to the on-the-spot decision making of field control.
As a Mining Engineer, expect to be involved in:
Short, Medium and Long Range pit operations and infrastructure planning.
- Road, ramp and dewatering design and implementation.
- Modelling of pit bench designs and equipment scheduling
- Optimization of material movement and haul efficiency
- Field coordination of all mining activities and site services.
- Costing and scheduling for special projects and ongoing operations
Hot Jobs in Mining Engineering
More in Professionals
Explore career opportunities and discover how you can make an impact with Shell.
Joining the Shell Talent Community is the best way for you to stay informed about global career opportunities in your area of expertise and keep up to date with relevant news and events.