As a mining geologist, you’ll be intimately involved in all aspects of pit production quality and grade control. If you’re looking for a fast-paced challenge with immense job satisfaction, this could be it.
As a Mining Geologist, expect to be the go-to person for:
- Geologic guidance to mine planning and operations.
- Interpretation of Geologic Setting and its influence on production.
- In-pit lithologic and recovery quality mapping and modelling.
- Material classification for pit infrastructure construction, and
- Development of drilling and sampling programs to improve material selection data.