Shell is the world’s largest Single Branded Retail Business and preferred brand serving over 30 million customers through more than 45,000 sites in over 70 countries across the globe. Some interesting things about Shell are:
- Shell is one of the Top 30 Preferred brands in the world
- Shell aims to reduce carbon intensity by 50 % at our service stations by 2025
- Shell aims to be a Net-Zero energy business by 2050
- Shell sells 250 million cups of coffee, 350 million Cold Beverages and 450 million units of Snacks across the globe every year
- Shell sells 200 billion liters of fuel every year
Our Best Fuel
Shell V-Power® NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline is engineered with four levels of defense against gunk, wear, corrosion and friction to help keep your engine running like new.* This patented formula is our most advanced fuel ever and available only at Shell. Learn more here.
In selected markets Shell now has two premium products, V-Power 91 and V-Power 93, the patended formula is our most advanced fuel ever only available at Shell.
Shell also has a long running partnership on Fuels with Ferrari. Shell race fuels have powered Scdiera Ferrari to numerous wins. It is one of the longest lasting and most recognized partnerships in the industry.
*in engines that continuously use Shell V-Power® NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline
The Best Loyalty Program
Shell has a long-standing alliance with the most successful loyalty program in Canada: AIR MILES®. With active accounts for over two-thirds of Canadian households and a widespread loyalty network, AIR MILES® offers retailers another way to expand their business.
Shell Recently also expanded our loyalty program to include CAA. CAA members get a 3 cents per liter discount on fuel, 10 % discount on Car Wash, and 10 % discount on other applicable in store purchases.
Shell Recently expanded the loyalty program by creating a Partnership with CAA. At participating Shell locations, , CAA including BCAA and AMA Members save 3 cents per litre on fuel*, 10% off car wash, and 10% off in-store purchases. Consumers can avail this discount by:
- Loading the member number in the Shell EasyPay app
- Presenting the membership card or digital barcode to the Service Champion at the beginning of the transaction
- Inserting Membership card in the pump when fueling up
Find out more about CAA here.
The Best Marketing
Shell invests millions of dollars annually on retail marketing, advertising and promotion to support your business. Working with BMW and Scuderia Ferrari, we deliver real product differentiation. Some Shell Differentiators include:
- State of Art Shell EasyPay App that lets you conveniently and securely pay for your purchases and get rewarded from the comfort of your vehicle. Simply select your pump, your fueling amount, track your car wash passes (where available) and complete your payment – all that’s left to do is get out and fuel. Need a few snacks for the road? Use Shell EasyPay to make purchases quickly and easily in-store – the choice is yours! Find out more here
- Strong Car Wash Offers and Deals. Find out more here
- Robust Home Delivery program, which allows additional Business growth. Shell has partnerships with SkipTheDishes, UberEats and DoorDash. Find out more here
- Industry Leading Fleet solutions program that takes an individualized approach to keep businesses running smoothly. Shell has fleet programs for customers of all sizes. The Fleet solutions programs has various options that help provide a unique experience to customers.
The Best Support
Shell Retailers get access to world class support resources. You get the support of a Territory Manager who helps grow your business. Some of the other ways we help support and grow the business include:
- 24/7 IT and Operations support, which helps resolve any systems or IT issues in a quick manner
- Access to tools that analyze and show trends on customer service
- Frequent visits from Mystery Shoppers and Food Audit teams
- Digital Tools which give access to resources that help run and grow the business