The Power of Shell
Our Best Fuel
Shell gas stations offer fuel types for all vehicle needs including regular gasoline, premium gas, diesel, or renewable fuel to keep your journey on track.
Shell V-Power® NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline is engineered with four levels of defense against gunk, wear, corrosion and friction to help keep your engine running like new.* This patented formula is our most advanced fuel ever and available only at Shell. Learn more here.
*in engines that continuously use Shell V-Power® NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline
The Best Loyalty Program
Shell participates in Canada's most recognized loyalty program, the AIR MILES® Reward Program. With over 10 million active households in the program AIR MILES cards are swiped over 1,000 times every minute across the network of 300 participating partner brands (in-store and online). This translates into a reward being redeemed every 2 seconds.
The Best Marketing
Shell invests millions of dollars annually on advertising and promotions, to satisfy the needs of our target market.
The Best Support
Bilingual and knowledgeable Customer Service Team is available 24/7 for IT and Operations support and Inquiries.
The Shell Retailer
Excellent Customer Service Skills:
- Passionate about customer service and committed to “Making life’s journey’s better by enriching today and creating a more sustainable tomorrow”.
- Strong understanding of customer journey with ability to actively engage with customers to exceed their expectations each visit, each day.
- Evidence of strong business acumen including ability to interpret financial statements and business plans.
- Proven ability to deliver financial results in a cluster setting (2 or more stations)
- Team Leader passionate about mentoring and coaching own staff to deliver on Shell customer value proposition.
- Established experience in recruitment and training of service station staff to high standards.
Business/ Personal Experience Requirement
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a management position in the retail food service industry.
- Comfortable with use of technology
- Communicates effectively in English.
The Business Investment requirements vary depending on various factors including complexity and offering of the service station size and location.
The Investment requirement starts at a minimum of $45,000 and will vary based on the factors indicated above.
Benefits of the Shell Mobility model:
- No capital assets to acquire
- Minimal investment with strong return-on-investment potential
- Proven and cash flow predictable operating model
- No Franchise fees
- Business support by a world-class team including a direct relationship with a Shell Territory Manager
- Major maintenance, utilities and insurance covered by Shell
Deliver a consistent Customer Value Proposition every day
As a Cluster Retailer with Shell, you are an independent corporate company that manages the business and all related aspects. You will bring your skills, business experience, enthusiasm and commitment, while we supply the service stations, fuel, support and a comprehensive Retailer Training and Coaching program. In short, we’ll be working together to grow the business!