Shell Aviation Launches VIP Jet™ Service In Canada
Aug. 18, 2014
Providing red-carpet treatment for executive jet customers
Shell Aviation is pleased to announce the launch of their VIP Jet™ service to its Canadian Shell AeroCentres® network. This dedicated refueling service provides red-carpet treatment with a quick turnaround time when refueling any business or executive jet customer. This premium service is now available at the following Shell Aerocentres®:
British Columbia: Abbotsford, Kelowna, Vancouver, Victoria
Alberta: Calgary, Edmonton International
Saskatchewan: Regina, Saskatoon
Ontario: Ottawa, Toronto
Nova Scotia: Halifax
Newfoundland: St. John’s
This service combines VIP treatment and first-class Fixed Based Operator (FBO) facilities with Shell Aviation’s operational excellence and reliability. Each VIP Jet™ location offers:
- Premium facilities such as a first-class reception, comfortable passenger and pilot lounges
- Rapid supply of aviation fuels
- Friendly, professional, dedicated staff to meet customers on arrival
- Easy payment solutions using the Shell fuel&fly® card, existing contract or major credit cards
- Focus on reducing transit times and on operational excellence
“Shell Aviation is pleased to offer a dedicated VIP service to improve our General and Business Aviation customers’ experience while refuelling at the airport,” comments Tonya Donaldson, Shell Aviation Global Marketing Manager General Aviation. “The introduction of VIP Jet™ further strengthens Shell Aviation as one of the leading global suppliers of aviation fuels with an innovative focus on customer service.”
The Shell Aviation VIP Jet™ service enables owners and pilots of business and executive aircraft to call in advance to schedule a refuelling appointment ensuring that a Shell Aviation VIP Jet™ tanker meets them on the tarmac. This proactive arrangement can reduce the waiting time for an aircraft to be supplied by either Shell Jet A1 and Shell AeroJet (with FSII) fuels.
For more information or to schedule forward-booking service, call Shell Aviation VIP Jet™ at 1 800 645 2693.
Please contact Shell Media Relations at email@example.com or 1-877-850-5023. Please provide both your email and phone number.
Notes to Editors
About Shell Aviation
- Shell Aviation is a leading global supplier of aviation fuels and lubricants with a heritage of over 100 years. We supply fuel at around 800 airports in approximately 40 countries. We refuel anaircraft every 12 seconds.
- Our customers are airports and airlines, big and small, plus private customers such as corporate jetoperators and flying clubs. We are active across the full value chain. We produce fuels and lubricants (in a range of grades); market, sell and distribute them; and offer further services that help our customers operate as efficiently as possible.
More in Media
You may also like
The 2015 Annual Report and Form 20-F, the 2015 Sustainability Report and the Investors' Handbook are available on our global website for online reading and PDF downloads.