Shell Nitrogen Enriched Gasolines
Learn how the patented and exclusive Shell Nitrogen Enriched Cleaning System cleans and protects intake valves and fuel injectors from performance-robbing gunk.
For more than 100 years, Shell has been committed to high quality fuels research, development, and innovation to meet the evolving needs of customers and their cars. Today, customers are keeping their vehicles longer than ever before, so we have developed Shell Nitrogen Enriched Gasolines to protect your investment. The patented Shell Nitrogen Enriched Cleaning System actively cleans and protects intake valves and fuel injectors from performance-robbing gunk. Choose Shell every time you fill up!
WHY SHOULD YOU USE SHELL NITROGEN ENRICHED GASOLINE?
- It is the only gasoline that contains the patented and exclusive Shell Nitrogen Enriched Cleaning System
- Extensively tested for more than 800,000 km in various engines and vehicles
- Actively cleans performance-robbing gunk from intake valves and fuel injectors
- Acts like a protective barrier to shield fuel injectors and intake valves against future gunk build up
- Exceeds the stringent requirements of the world’s top automakers - Audi, BMW, General Motors, Honda, Toyota and Volkswagen - and is certified as a TOP TIER Detergent Gasoline
- No other gasoline protects better against gunk!
HOW DOES THE SHELL NITROGEN ENRICHED CLEANING SYSTEM WORK?
The Shell Nitrogen Enriched Cleaning System uses a patented molecule, which cleans and protects intake valves and fuel injectors. Enriching the molecule with nitrogen makes it more thermally stable and therefore more effective in tough engine conditions with higher temperatures and increased pressures. This is particularly important in modern fuel-efficient engines to prevent the breakdown of cleaning agents.
The Nitrogen Enriched Cleaning System gives all three grades of Shell gasoline the ability to clean up gunk on intake valves and fuel injectors. Industry data indicate and car manufacturers recognize that a clean engine is more fuel-efficient, produces fewer emissions and allows vehicles to perform at their best.
From gas tank to intake valves - The Shell Gasoline fuel journey
More in motorists
You may also be interested in
In 2015, BMW announced that it recommends Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline for the BMW M class vehicle.
Shell and Ferrari share one of the most long-standing and successful technical partnerships in Formula One history.