Are All Fuels the Same?
All of our main grade and premium gasolines (Bronze main grade, Silver main grade and Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline) are Shell Nitrogen Enriched Gasolines, meaning they contain the patented and exclusive Shell Nitrogen Enriched Cleaning System, which:
- Cleans: performance-robbing gunk from intake valves and fuel injectors
- Protects: your vehicle’s critical components from corrosion
- Performs: in every vehicle, whether a conventional or modern engine
- Exceeds: requirements set by leading auto companies, such as Audi, BMW and General Motors
How is Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Different to Regular Fuels?
Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline is Shell’s best, most advanced fuel ever. Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline contains multiple layers of defense designed to quickly get to the surfaces of critical engine components in order to form a protective barrier against four threats to an engine -- gunk, corrosion, wear and friction.
While all three Shell fuel grades are certified as Top Tier Detergent Gasolines, Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline is designed to give your engine four unbeatable levels of engine protection against corrosion, friction, wear and gunk. The latest formulation of Shell V-Power NiTRO+ combines deep cleaning power with new SmoothGlide Technology, which reduces performance-robbing friction and help optimize efficiency.
Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Premium fuels have been developed through our Innovation Partnership with Ferrari and represent more than 100 years of commitment to high quality fuels production. The Shell V-Power race fuel used in the Formula One Scuderia Ferrari V6 engine contains at least 99% of the same types of compounds used in Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline.
Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline has:
- The highest octane of all Shell fuels*
- The highest concentration of the Shell Nitrogen Enriched Cleaning System
- Seven times the minimum amount of cleaning agents required by federal standard
- 0% ethanol at every station in Canada
*(91 octane, depending on your market)