Post-secondary Student Development Fund
Thanks for considering Shell Post-Secondary Student Development Fund (PSSDF). At this time our application is closed for 2021.
Please visit us in 2022 for further updates on the program.
The Post-secondary Student Development Fund seeks to provide opportunities for the education, training and development of students from areas in which we anticipate future hiring needs, and therefore seeks to support the following programs from Canadian universities and technical colleges:
• Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Petroleum)
• Business (MBA, General Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management)
• Power Engineering
• Instrumentation Engineering Technology
At Shell Canada, we place strong value on diversity and believe that a representative work environment is critical to our business success. Priority will be given to students and student programming initiatives that support the removal of barriers to employment for one or more of the 4 employment equity groups in Canada:
• Indigenous People
• Persons with Disabilities
• Visible Minorities
Examples of projects and initiatives that could be considered for funding include, but are not limited to:
• Capstone projects
• Student clubs and activities that align with our hiring needs
• Industry-related conferences, sponsorships, forums, trade shows, conventions, seminars (overall event funding, not individual participation to attend)
more in sustainability
We aim to be a good neighbour wherever we work, by contributing to the well-being of neighbouring communities. We do so by working together to manage the social impacts of our business activities, address any concerns about our operations, and enhance the benefits that we are able to bring.