- Bathurst Ready Mix aims to reduce the environmental impact of its operations and its concrete mixing facilities are RMCAO (Ready Mixed Concrete Association of Ontario) ecocertified.
- The company has adopted a pro-active approach with its truck fleet as well – they are mobile concrete mixers, preparing on site the quantity customers need and thus optimizing concrete output.
- Bathurst Ready Mix has a fleet of Mack trucks which use a system to regenerate the diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- “We are an eco-certified concrete facility and aim to run our operations with reduced environmental impact. Lessfrequent regeneration means less fuel is burned and in turn, less exhaust gases are emitted. Shell Diesel Extra definitely contributes to our company’s environmental values.” Rocky Morra, Owner
- “As a trusted concrete supplier to our customers, we have to work with high quality and efficient input products ourselves. I am pleased that Shell Diesel Extra is such a product!” -Leonardo Morra, Owner
- “Since switching to Shell Diesel Extra in 2012, our operators have noticed that the trucks do not have to regenerate as often compared to the regular diesel we used before, which means less downtime overall. While they are regenerating, they are also running cooler. Our truck repairs have also shrunk considerably - in 2011, our total fleet maintenance costs were $180,000 and they dropped to $119,000 for the whole of 2012, even though our fleet size increased. I am convinced that Shell Diesel Extra played a role in that.”
Bathurst Ready Mix
Leonardo and Rocky Morra are brothers and business partners. They have over 40 years experience in the concrete ready-mix industry and take pride in currently being one of the largest mobile mixer concrete supplier in the Greater Toronto area.
More in shell diesel extra
Our bulk fuel, lubricants and home heating product lines are available through our large network of authorized Shell distributors
Watch the video to learn how Shell Diesel Extra can help your engines.
Shell’s innovative fuels are available through our network of branded commercial fuel suppliers.