Application deadlines for 2019
Shell Canada is proud to support a variety of community and national initiatives that benefit neighboring communities.
|Deadline dates||Deadline details|
|February 15th||Applications submitted from January 2nd – February 15th will be reviewed starting February 16th. |
Applications received after February 15th will be reviewed after the next deadline, April 15th.
|April 15th|| |
Applications submitted from February 16th- April 15th will be reviewed starting April 16th.
Applications received after April 15th will be reviewed after the next deadline, June 15th.
|June 15th||Applications submitted from April 16th – June 15th will be reviewed starting June 16th. |
Applications received after June 15th will be reviewed after the next deadline, October 15th.
|October 15th|| |
Applications submitted from June 16th – October 15th will be reviewed starting October 16th.
This will be the final date for submissions in 2019.
Shell’s social investment program does not fund the following:
- Individuals or individual pursuits
- Golf tournaments, hockey tournaments, tennis, fishing or other sporting tournaments
- Sports – professional, recreational or minor sports teams
- For-profit organizations
- Trips, tours, and travel expenses
- Third party fundraiser or fundraising events
- Conferences, forums, trade shows, conventions, seminars (unless industry-related)
- Religious causes that do not serve the general public on a non-denominational basis
- Advertising, film, video, television and book productions
- Private foundations
- Fraternal and labour organizations/service clubs
- Private (fee-based) elementary or secondary schools
- Political parties or lobby groups
- Projects where benefits occur outside Canada (see below for other funding options)
Projects Outside of Canada
Please contact the Shell company in your country or visit the Shell Foundation website.