Shell partners with leading organization that are aligned with our main themes below.
By investing in the themes below, we work to address concerns and positively impact local communities where we have a strong presence.
SOCIAL INVESTMENT THEMES
- Adult Learning/Post-Secondary
- Indigenous inequity / MMIWG
- Respecting Human Rights
- Improve local environment
- Water programs or initiatives
Access to Energy
- Support of energy services
- Access to energy products
Community Skills and Enterprise Development
- Skills/Vocational Training/Leadership Development
- Small and medium enterprise development
We have four application intake periods to help with your planning. Applications received after each deadline will be reviewed after the next deadline.
October 15 – final submission for the year. Applications submitted after this deadline will roll into the next year’s intake period of February 15.
Shell’s social investment program does not fund the following:
- Individuals or individual pursuits
- Golf tournaments, hockey tournaments, tennis, fishing, or other sporting tournaments
- Sports – professional, recreational, or minor sports teams
- For-profit organizations
- Trips, tours, and travel expenses
- Third party fundraiser or fundraising events
- Conferences, forums, trade shows, conventions, seminars (unless industry-related)
- Religious causes that do not serve the public on a non-denominational basis
- Advertising, film, video, television, and book productions
- Private foundations
- Fraternal and labour organizations/service clubs
- Private (fee-based) elementary or secondary schools
- Political parties or lobby groups
- Projects where benefits occur outside Canada (see below for other funding options)
Projects Outside of Canada
Please contact the Shell company in your country or visit the Shell Foundation website.
Include the link below