Stations With Full and Self-Serve Pumps
Drivers with a disabled parking permit will receive full service at self-serve prices at stations with both full and self-serve pumps. The gas station attendant will fuel your vehicle at the self-service island so that you pay only the self-serve price for fuel. Customers should identify themselves to one of our gas station attendants. Please note this service is available only during full service hours.
Self-Serve Only Stations
At self-serve only stations, staff will make every effort to help customers displaying disabled parking permits with refuelling. Please identify yourself to one of our gas station attendants. We also encourage you to contact your local station to discuss your individual needs as some stations have limited staff and payment access.
At Shell, we are working hard to ensure customers' needs are met. Many of our stations already provide the following features to assist you:
- customer parking spaces
- wheelchair accessible doorways and ramps into the building
- wheelchair accessible store layouts and washrooms
- bright outdoor lighting
The independent operators of Shell Retail sites in Ontario comply with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act, 2005 in the following ways:
- Each station in Ontario has an ‘Accessible Customer Service Plan’ that is reviewed by all employees. The Accessible Customer Service Plan is available upon request at Shell Retail sites in Ontario.
- These plans comply with the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, as outlined in the Act
- All employees are trained by the independent Retailer on how to serve customers with disabilities
- It is reinforced that the core principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity should be respected when dealing with all people
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-661-1600 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.