Mechanical Static Engineering
This role supports a variety of mechanical systems including reactor internal design, project support, and support to mechanical designs associated with a variety of process equipment, storage tanks, etc.
Job scope: Mechanical Static – (Mechanical Engineering degree)
This three-year program embarks on an exciting role as a Mechanical Static Engineer, encompassing the following roles and responsibilities:
- Provide project and technical support to operations and maintenance. This includes equipment testing, troubleshooting, routine equipment surveillance, startup activities, training, and developing permanent solutions to equipment and system problems
- Give technical assistance for the design of new facilities, including the development of systems, equipment specifications, operating procedures, and inspection/maintenance programs
- Develop cost estimates, evaluate equipment, review bids, perform economic analysis, and make recommendations on selection of equipment
- Collect field data in refinery as needed to support personal quality engineering work
- Be personally responsible for safety, accuracy and thoroughness of work performed
- Manage personal work time to keep assigned jobs on schedule to meet expected completion dates
- Analyze and survey refinery equipment and systems to find new opportunities to improve operating efficiency, reliability, and profitability
Discover the impact you can make at Shell. Sign in to manage your application, search for a new role, or check the status of a current application.
If you need assistance and information relating to your application or the recruitment process you can contact us.
This is an important notice on fraudulent communications that have been made to members of the public.