Shell’s people are its top priority. Throughout the organization, many social groups and support networks have been established to bring Shell’s diverse workforce together.
With a range of objectives, including supporting personal and professional development , encouraging balance and promoting a healthier lifestyle, these communities help foster a company-wide culture of acceptance and mutual respect.
In Canada, Shell has a variety of employee networks which provide many learning and networking opportunities for members and guests:
- ABNet – Shell Canada’s Aboriginal Network
- AFNet – Shell Canada’s African Network
- AsiaNet – Shell Canada’s Asian Network
- enABLE – Shell Canada’s Persons with Disabilities Network
- HispaNet – Shell Canada’s Hispanic Network
- LGBT – Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual and Transgender Network
- NPNC – New Professionals Network Canada
- Project Better World – Focus on sustainable development
- Shell Women’s Network Canada
Networks at Shell help staff to connect, share ideas and support each other in reaching their potential. Find out more from some of the people involved.