Awards and Recognition
Proud to be the only Oil & Energy Company on LinkedIn’s Top Attractors list, Shell has won awards across Canada and worldwide for our commitment to excellence as an employer.
- Canada’s Best Employers for Recent Graduates 2019 by The Career Directory
- Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work - Canada
- Universum’s Most Attractive Employer List (Canada) for 2018; Ranked 32 in Engineering/IT, Ranked 43 in Natural Sciences, and Ranked 93 in Law
- Canada’s Best Employers for Recent Graduates 2018
- Canada’s Best Diversity Employers 2018
- Alberta’s Top 70 Employers 2018
- Universum’s Canada’s Most Attractive Employers list for 2016 (ranked 25th in Engineering and 85th in Business)
- Times Top 50 Employers for Women in 2016
- Shell as the only Oil & Energy Company on LinkedIn's Top Attractors 2016 list (ranked #16 globally)
- Canada Company Military and Veteran Friendly Employer/Top Employer 2015 Award
- Workplace System Leadership (Corporate Social Responsibility) Award - Performance Excellence category – Aboriginal Human Resource Council, 2015
We believe in creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive. Find out why diversity and inclusion is important to Shell.
Sustainability at Shell is about delivering energy in a responsible way to meet the world’s growing needs.